Pregnancy Community
I'm 25 weeks with my first and I don't feel her move as much on some days as much as others. I try playing with my tummy to get her to move but I don't feel her very much. And other days I feel her all the time.. Should I be concerned?
They say that when you don't feel them moving as much they are just resting or sleeping especially at night but I myself wouldn't be worried unless you don't feel her at all for a few days straight but if you are truly concerned ask your dr
Each pregnancy is a bit different, so you will feel different amounts of movements with each one.  Mostly, make sure that you are not seeing a decrease in activity compared to what your little one has been doing in the past, more then comparing them to a previous pregnancy.  It is hard not to worry though!