Pregnancy Community

music

Do any other moms on here let there babies listen too music?? If so what kind of music?
Yes i do. N she listens to everything we do. But if its for entertainment when i need a nap or something she has a couple nursery cds. But she mainly likes bruno mars lol
Is your baby born Already or no...

My baby not due til sep 10 but i like to let her listen to music in the womb
Omg yes! I do it all the time. I just play the music im into, place the phone on my belly, & just let the babies move/dance away!
My daughter is one, n im 31 weeks pregnant. For my daughter 1y.o. I put headphones on my belly with Whitney huston, fugees Lauryn hill. Mainly soothing songs this pregnancy i dont bc my belly gets rock hard so i dont.
My baby likes songs with lots of bass guitar! He also likes when I sing. It is almost like he is dancing in my womb.
My baby likes lullaby music
I downloaded a bunch of soothing baby music she listens to in the evenings :)
I plan to play classical music and gospel music when the baby is bigger I'm just 6 weeks
Oh yea def classical. And when she was born up to lije seven months id let classical music play while she slept. That stimulates the mind
My baby seems to like Jason Derulo