Pregnancy Community

my sack is there but no baby

i just had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in feb this year  there was no heart beat i have since found out im pregnant again im 5 weeks and have just been told the sack is there but no baby they said it means 2 thing 1 its just 2 early 2 the pregnancy wont last much longer but when i had my other miscarriage i was 5 weeks when i got my scan and 7 by the time i lost it i saw the baby in the sack at my last 1 does this mean i have lost another 1
I miscarried in Feb as well. I am now 9 weeks prego. I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks they couldn't see anything I had another at 7 wks 5 days and the baby is there healthy heart rate 156 just hang in there you should get another ultrasound in two weeks
Just hang in there love...5 weeks is too early to see anything but a sack give it a a week or two and I'm sure you will see a nice healthy baby :)
Stay positive!! Many women have posted about the same situation...and went back a week or so later to fibd a healthy heartbeating baby!! Stay positive!!
It's still pretty early. I had an u/s at 5w3d and there wasn't even a sign of a baby forming. 6w3d there she was with a beating heart measuring right on.
I went at 6w and there was no baby...went back a week later...measured 6w6d...now i'm 31w2d !!! 5w is really early to see anything...
hi i know its 2 early still but i have now started bleeding and i dont no wot to do x
thanx for all the reply s great support i really do not no wot ti do i have now started bleeding its not a lot but i cant help but panic xx  
Are you bleeding heavily?
ye i have to go back in on the 29th to see but as i said have now started bleeding so im really scared but trying not to think bad x
If ur bleeding get to the ER!
Can you go to the ER?
hiya the bleeding is now stopped it was like a brown discharge colour but now has stopped i will no on tue wot is wot so im hoping everything will b fine but also not keeping my hopes up as dont want a big fall thnx so much for all the support use have all been a good help x
had my scan now and wot a relief everything is ok baby is good and healthy heartbeat so so glad thnx for all the support ppl x
Too early I know
Pretty much the same thing happened to me, ultrasound, bleeding etc. Now I'm 38 weeks and being induced next Tuesday. :)

I know its scary, but hang in there.
Im so glad baby is doing good :)) thats wonderful news