Pregnancy Community

my skin is terrible

Ok so I'm 14wks 1day n I've been breaking out like crazy all over my body. I've never had bad skin so this is crazy, my face is so dry rite now , I don't kno what to do . It seems like nuthin helps !!! Any advice??
Need advice on this too! And woo are you due august 24-26? Im 14 wks and due aug 24 :D
Aug 23, I feel so embarrassed its all over my back chest n face even when I was a teen I never had this problem!!!!
It'll pass ladies, this happened to me too when i was still pregnant, i was like 'wheres that pregnancy glow everyone talks about?!' Haha! The glow usually comes towards the end of the pregnancy, it did for me at least. . . Just keep hydrated and let time run its course/:
Thank u
I had a problem similar to this except it was a allergic reaction o nothing lol. Get a lotion called Neturagenia Norwegian Formula scent free. My skin has become so healthy since using this. And I will note a dr recommended this lotion to me
I have heard tho that when your skin breaks out that bad you are having a girl!!!!! I didn't break out as bad as you are having it but it did get worse than my normal 2-3 pimples....and I'm having a girl!!!!!!! Good luck!!!
Stay hydrated and try a non scented sensetive skin lotion. My first few months my skin was pretty bad...but it stopped and I'm starting to clear up nicely. BUT i am for sure having a boy
I'm hoping for a girl even kno the u/s tec said possible boy I thought it was to early to tell since the parts are all the same.
I hope that's a good sign for me !!!
My ultrasound tech said possible boy as well at my 12 week!!! And yesterday confirmed it. They have all of this newer technology. 3d and 4d u/s when they saw his little turtle. But the wives tale does say they your daughter takes all of your beauty while pregnant : )
I'm 27+6 with a boy and never had acne before pregnancy but had it my whole first trimester and half of my second. Then it cleared up for a few weeks and now its back :/ just try to keep your face as clean as possible and stay away from greasy food
Ok so I guess that's no hope for me lol my husband always told me he wanted a girl until after the u/s he switched it up sayin well I really hoped for a boy I dk my baby is healthy and that's all that matters ya kno
I have the same problem i actually use baby wash for my body and face and baby lotion for a moisturizer. its helped a little.