my teeth

Okay I have braces and I'm 8 weeks and a couple days but my teeth have been hurting lately I'm not sure if its just my teeth moving to get straight or if its because I'm pregnant ? Do I have to take them off during my pregnancy ?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thanks ladies and I got them tighten almost a month ago that's why I wasn't sure if its just my gums being sensitive or just my teeth moving
Helpful - 0
floss and brush often ! (:
Helpful - 0
Your gums do get sensitive when pregnant that could be the reason too
Helpful - 0
If*
Helpful - 0
Of your going to your appointments now dont get them taken off. I had mine on for three years and got mine taken off because I dont have the money right now to get them taken care of. Its probably both pregnancy and the fact that your getting them tightened. Mine started hurting once I got pregnant so I know how you feel
Helpful - 0
have you got them tightened lately ? that could be what the pain is from
Helpful - 0
I've had them for almost 3 years because I wasn't going to my apps and I barely started to go again but lately they have been hurting
Helpful - 0
hownlong have you had them?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community