Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

name crisis!

I am 25 weeks along and im having a girl. I have asked my boyfriend to help me name her for 5 months and now im to the point where I need a name now due to people wanting to get specialized gifts before the baby shower. I have gave him so many names that I like and he dont like any of them yet he wont help me find a good one we both like. Last night he finally gave me a couple and he picked out names that he knew people in my family had recently used on purpose just to make me upset.we are currently separated so my question is, should I just name her myself because nothing I say or do pleases him and I dont think we will end up back together.
5 Responses
8377023 tn?1399509160
Name her what you want to name her
I wouldn't even bother asking him anymore if he's just going to be mean about it. If you have a name you like I would use that one, and if he doesn't like it he can get over it. You tried getting him to help and he wouldn't.
Definitely just name her then! Or tell him your going to name her something you know he will hate and that will get his attention lol
9180989 tn?1406387996
Yeah I would just go ahead and name her. If he has any serious suggestions that aren't just snarky towards you, then consider those. However if he isn't interested then this is your decision. He will get over it
Yea I told him that two months ago and he still hasn't helped. I have gave him so many names like Priscilla,  Peyton,  abigail, Lillie,  Lillian, jayde,Kendall and so many more. I have changed my mind so many times now because of him and now im just confused on what I want. M he wont even sit down and look at a baby name book with me.
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.