need advice please help!!

Hi this is my first pregnancy and i seem to have caught the flu bug. I need to know how you ladies deal with it. I feel so depressed because i can't hold anything down for more than an hour or two. I've tried everything but nothing helps with the stomach ick.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had the flu at 24 weeks and you need to drink lots of water. Getting dehydrated is the worst thing you can do. Hot showers help sooth muscles and clear your system :) hope that helps.
Helpful - 0
Have you been to the Dr?
Helpful - 0
I'm going through it righ now, omg it's the worst while prego. I'm 5 weeks and can barely eat, I'm drinking lots of water and chewing cough drops because I'm sore from coughing too much. My body felt like broken with all the fever I had, just hang in there mommy lots of rest.
Helpful - 0
I had it at the very beginning. Drink lots and lots of water.
Helpful - 0
I went to the hospotal today and they gave me 2 IV bags of fluid because i cant even drink. How long does it normally last?
Helpful - 0
sleepy time tea with natural honey and lemon and honey cough drops. it will work miracles hope u feel better
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community