Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

need advice please help!!

Hi this is my first pregnancy and i seem to have caught the flu bug. I need to know how you ladies deal with it. I feel so depressed because i can't hold anything down for more than an hour or two. I've tried everything but nothing helps with the stomach ick.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had the flu at 24 weeks and you need to drink lots of water. Getting dehydrated is the worst thing you can do. Hot showers help sooth muscles and clear your system :) hope that helps.
Helpful - 0
Have you been to the Dr?
Helpful - 0
I'm going through it righ now, omg it's the worst while prego. I'm 5 weeks and can barely eat, I'm drinking lots of water and chewing cough drops because I'm sore from coughing too much. My body felt like broken with all the fever I had, just hang in there mommy lots of rest.
Helpful - 0
I had it at the very beginning. Drink lots and lots of water.
Helpful - 0
I went to the hospotal today and they gave me 2 IV bags of fluid because i cant even drink. How long does it normally last?
Helpful - 0
sleepy time tea with natural honey and lemon and honey cough drops. it will work miracles hope u feel better
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.