Pregnancy Community

no breast tenderness at 5 weeks

I had a miscarriage 3 months ago at 8 1/2 weeks.  During that time, my breasts were tender, now I am just about 5 weeks pregnant and no signs of breast enlargement or tenderness.  I am worried that I will lose this baby too.  I have some headaches, harder to sleep at night, a little increased hunger, little more fatigued but that's it.  Has anyone not had tender breasts during early pregnancy.  I go tomorrow for a blood test, but just curious in the meantime.  Thanks to all.
I did not have tender breast during my 1st or 2nd pregnancy.  I did with my 3rd but with my 4th (now) I have only had enlargement.  Different pregnancies may have different symptoms.  During my 1st and 2nd pregnancy I didn't have any symptoms at all besides missed period, I was one of the lucky ones that just sail through it.  But my 3rd was different all over and my 4th is different than my any of them.  I'm sure you are fine, but I can understand the concerns.
I wouldn't worry. Symptoms and signs don't mean a pregnancy is viable. During my last pregnancy, I was vomiting like crazy (which is apparently a sign that the pregnancy is healthy) but miscarriage not too long after I got a positive test. You also still have plenty of time for any symptoms to start if they're going to. Most don't really hit till 6-9 weeks. Or sometimes even later.
Thanks to you and Clysta for a little more reassuring.  I guess having the symptoms doesn't mean too much since I had them the first time and miscarried.  Thanks for the replies :)
Whatever happened?  Did you miscarry or not?
With my first two I had no signs my 3rd is a diffrent story my breast hurt so bad my back ect .