no symptoms ?

I have a regular cycle of 34 days and about a 6-7 day period . I always can tell when I'm going to start . A week before I get crampy bloated eat a lot have headaches n back aches boobs kinda hurt normally not a lot and a day or two before I should start i always spot. On v day, Feb 14 2012 I started my period, knew it was coming n everything . I did have sex 2 times on March 5 unprotected . I am suppose to start my period tomorrow but have no Pms, other than little bloating and very sore boobs, more than normal . But no headaches or back ache no cramping n really odd, no spotting . Could this be a sign of being preg ? Having no symptoms of Pms at all..
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Anyone have any thoughts ?
Helpful - 0
you could be pregnant i would get a test and use first morning urine :)
Helpful - 0
ya i agree, its too early to say and it could go either way... i guess you ll have a better idea if AF shows, if it doesnt then i agree take a test :) good luck!
Helpful - 0
It's too early even tho af is suppose to visit tomorrow ?
Helpful - 0
it may be to early 1st response is suppose to be able to tell as early as 5 days :)

some woman dont get there positive for weeks after there missed af some sooner then others
Helpful - 0
Okay I'll just wait a few days n see what happens, thank you
Helpful - 0
Its not too early to test, they say wait for the day you miss your period but its early to really debate pregnancy as you havent missed your period... you can for sure test tomorrow... i would have already if it was me ;)
Helpful - 0
I had a pos first response test about 6 days before missed period. A friend had neg test at 6 weeks preggo. So I think it depends on the person.
Helpful - 0
Thanks ladies, as of right now, af is a no show ! So Im gonna give it another day or two and then try testing.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community