normal or twins?

i had my son 5 months ago.. now to find out im pregnant with another, im 6 weeks. this is my 4th pregnancy but only 3rd healthy one.( had an etopic after my 1st).. but im showing already, I have a bump just above my pubic bone that i didnt have with my other pregnancies until i was 2.5 - 3 months... is this normal to be showing already? or could it be twins.. ( all my children have different fathers and this is the only one with twins on his side as well as my side of the family... does anyone have an idea?
I'm not sure really but the first thing that came to mind was the fact that you were actually pregnant not all that long ago and maybe your body is just getting back in the baby growing business right away. There's always that bloat that you get right away too. Once you have your u/s you will know about twins. Congrats on your pregnancy.
I agree wiith heather, it could be your just showing sooner since you just had a baby, or iit could be twins! Good luck.
thanks guys... ill let u know once i find out, i have never had an early ultra sound with either of my childre, only one at 20 weeks, but i think this would be  considered high risk so maybe they will actually do more ultrasounds... thanks ladies... it was hard news to take at first, its going to be alot of work lol

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community