Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

not wanting to eat...

Has anyone else experienced not wanting eat... like at all?
This morning i woke up feeling weak and tired and just wanting to rest rather than eat right away when i know i need to eat something.
Any kind of food sounds gross even my favorites, its not morning sickness because im not nauseous or throwing up i just feel grossed out and exhausted.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How far along R u
Helpful - 0
I am 7 weeks.
Helpful - 0
I have aversions to pretty much every food except the one I happen to crave at some point in the day. But if I don't eat, then I become very nauseous, so I try to eat at least a piece of toast or crackers
Helpful - 0
11648958 tn?1420149917
Sounds like a "silent migraine"
Helpful - 0
Ok I'm 8 weeks and I've been feeling the same its UR body adjusting to UR prenatal pills I can barely eat in the morning try drinking an ensure with ur prenatal that works for me
Helpful - 0
Ok thank you!
A piece of toast sounds ok.

And yes! my prenatals use to make me really nauseous right after taking.. so i started eating before i take them amd it helped.
Helpful - 0
I had all those experiences in my 1st trimester now am due anytime now and I now I feel like eating everything, its just the begining
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.