not wanting to eat...

Has anyone else experienced not wanting eat... like at all?
This morning i woke up feeling weak and tired and just wanting to rest rather than eat right away when i know i need to eat something.
Any kind of food sounds gross even my favorites, its not morning sickness because im not nauseous or throwing up i just feel grossed out and exhausted.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
How far along R u
Helpful - 0
I am 7 weeks.
Helpful - 0
I have aversions to pretty much every food except the one I happen to crave at some point in the day. But if I don't eat, then I become very nauseous, so I try to eat at least a piece of toast or crackers
Helpful - 0
Sounds like a "silent migraine"
Helpful - 0
Ok I'm 8 weeks and I've been feeling the same its UR body adjusting to UR prenatal pills I can barely eat in the morning try drinking an ensure with ur prenatal that works for me
Helpful - 0
Ok thank you!
A piece of toast sounds ok.

And yes! my prenatals use to make me really nauseous right after taking.. so i started eating before i take them amd it helped.
Helpful - 0
I had all those experiences in my 1st trimester now am due anytime now and I now I feel like eating everything, its just the begining
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community