Pregnancy Community

nuchal translucency results

hi im a healthy 29 yr old, i have 4 healthy and normal chil;dren, im 13 weeks gone and have just had my results back from the scan and blood test my nuchal measurement was 4.9 and my bloods came back at 1:29 im worried sick, im of to bristol to have the cvs, has anyone else been givin such high results and there baby been fine xxxx
I do know of PLENTY of women who have had very high results and nothing has been wrong. With my first (13 yrs ago I cannot remember the numbers) I had a very high result and the dr felt I should have an anmio - I of course did what the dr's requested and had the test and everything came back just fine... My 13 yr old is a healthy young lady now... I know its hard not to worry but just keep in mind alot of people get negative results from these tests and everything ends up ok!