numb hands

Is it normal for my hands to feel njmb its Ben like this all week...they just feel like they sleep or something..... Idk is this normal????
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Sounds like you have bad circulation in your hands.  Try massaging them often and keep them from being still until the numbness subsides.
Helpful - 0
I tried soakin them in warm water but it still doesn't help im goin to ask my dr
Helpful - 0
Pregnancy increases your blood supply which can restrict the arteries/ blood vessel in your body, which can cause numbness and tingling in your arms and hands. My left hand is almost constantly asleep feeling, and gets worse if I bend it to write or eat or play on my phone too much. It's super annoying. Hand braces help some at night but my fingers are still bad. I haven't really figured out a solution. Hoping it goes away quickly once baby is born!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community