I'm 17, 5 ft 7 and I weigh 13 st 5(ish). My bmi is 29.something... I' m classed as overweight. I'm 9 weeks pregnant, my weight is really getting me down. Are there other ladies out there that feels horrible about their weight?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you for the reply, I've not actually had any morning sickness. But I can't wait to feel my bubba :3 Hopefully i will lose a little weight. If not will strata going swimming once bubba is here. x
Helpful - 0
My bmi was 31 pre pregnancy I had horrible morning sickness... not sure what they called it lost 19 pounds because of it!  I am a chubby girl but I got my baby bump and feel the baby (17 weeks feeling it since 13 weeks) also I should mention this is my 2nd. Anyways our bodies do what their supposed to even when were "obese". I have notice the us women that are over weight lose weight while pregnant.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community