Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

oily skin

OK so this is my 4th pregnancy and with this pregnancy my skin is super oily I've never had this I really do not like it BC I'm like a clean freak I'm 10weeks and 1 day BTW lol does anyone else have this problem I've tried washing my face like 10 times a day but its still oily if you have any advice PLEASE feel free to comment
4 Responses
7172456 tn?1403096546
I have this problem too but only on my chin :( there's so many pimples on my cheeks and chin :( I have no idea what to do to help you but I feel your pain lol
7308144 tn?1395508322
I have it too but it isn't that baf. I control it with powder mostly. I also have very oily hair. I can't go more than a day without washing it (I hate dry shampoo) but it is just a small price to pay while pregnant
Lol I know its horrible mine on the face and pimples yes I also have those as well and I'm to scared to put make up on BC I'm scared my face will break out more it as made me a little insecure I don't even want my husband to touch my face or look at it lol someone had told me rubbing alcohol but I don't think that's a good idea with my other 3 pregnancies I didn't even have this problem they do say every pregnancy is different and boy do I believe them lol
18225836 tn?1463519029
I also have greasy hair and an oily face and shoulders. Im 10 weeks pregnant and this is my 4th pregnancy. I had a girl 11 years ago and had a little acne with her but not bad. Second baby was a boy. Had no greasy hair nor oily skin.  My third was a boy and had no greasy hair nor oily skin.  Im thinking im having a girl because her hormones and mine are raging.  I feel so ugly. Ive never had greasy hair nor oily skin or acne when I was a teenager or pregnant except with my first girl.  I dont know what to use. My face is sensitive already so I use minimal product. I also usually have beautiful natural skin so I dont use makeup except a little bronze. If anyone has any home remedies or any similar issues, please respond back. My mom said it will go away at some point in my pregnancy. I pray. I feel so ugly and gross with oily skin and greasy hair. Thanks ladies.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.