Pregnancy Community

oily skin

OK so this is my 4th pregnancy and with this pregnancy my skin is super oily I've never had this I really do not like it BC I'm like a clean freak I'm 10weeks and 1 day BTW lol does anyone else have this problem I've tried washing my face like 10 times a day but its still oily if you have any advice PLEASE feel free to comment
I have this problem too but only on my chin :( there's so many pimples on my cheeks and chin :( I have no idea what to do to help you but I feel your pain lol
I have it too but it isn't that baf. I control it with powder mostly. I also have very oily hair. I can't go more than a day without washing it (I hate dry shampoo) but it is just a small price to pay while pregnant
Lol I know its horrible mine on the face and pimples yes I also have those as well and I'm to scared to put make up on BC I'm scared my face will break out more it as made me a little insecure I don't even want my husband to touch my face or look at it lol someone had told me rubbing alcohol but I don't think that's a good idea with my other 3 pregnancies I didn't even have this problem they do say every pregnancy is different and boy do I believe them lol
I also have greasy hair and an oily face and shoulders. Im 10 weeks pregnant and this is my 4th pregnancy. I had a girl 11 years ago and had a little acne with her but not bad. Second baby was a boy. Had no greasy hair nor oily skin.  My third was a boy and had no greasy hair nor oily skin.  Im thinking im having a girl because her hormones and mine are raging.  I feel so ugly. Ive never had greasy hair nor oily skin or acne when I was a teenager or pregnant except with my first girl.  I dont know what to use. My face is sensitive already so I use minimal product. I also usually have beautiful natural skin so I dont use makeup except a little bronze. If anyone has any home remedies or any similar issues, please respond back. My mom said it will go away at some point in my pregnancy. I pray. I feel so ugly and gross with oily skin and greasy hair. Thanks ladies.