Pregnancy Community

ovulex

Well hi all,hows everyone doing,has anyone tried ovulex,and does it work, i thought i hit the jack pot this month,but not so af showed her ugly face.any comments...
i have been taking ovulex for 5 weeks.  i really love it.  it regulates my cycle and increases cm by double!  (which is important for the spermies survival!).  i'm very hopeful.  since i have been taking it, i have slept better at night and have more energy during the day.  i've had 2 cousins and 1 friend get pregnant with it.  one cousin took 6 weeks, the other cousin and my friend took it for 3 months and fell preggos.  i take it along with my prenatals.  i thoroughly researched all of the ingredients before i ordered (i ordered the 3 month supply).  the ingredients are all natural herbs and aid in making your body ready for conception.  there is one ingredient called **** quai that you are not to take while pregnant.  so, after ovulation, i stop till af and then resume again (just incase i fall preggos).  i hope this is helpful!  let me know if you need any more info.  i've had no side effects.  some report bleeding (one being my friend) but the doctor said it was her body getting used to the new minerals and it was nothing to be alarmed about.  baby dust to you :-)
Thanks for the info.im glad you said to stop taking them after ov,i thought i had to continuely take them.so do i take them till ov,then again at start of next period,im also taking pre natals,ive read alot of success stories so hopefully they will work..do you take them at night,some people say 1 in the morning and 1 at night,others say both at night.good luck to you also...
some people take them all the way thru.  however, i've heard cases of m/c and after my research on **** quai, i decided to take the break in between.  of the 3 people i know that took it, two of them told me that they did that too.  i take it till i ovulate, then resume first day of period.  i take 2 at night an hour before bedtime (that is what my bottle says to do).  please keep me updated on your progress with ovulex.  i've tried to post about ovulex in the past on this forum and never got any responses.  so, i was excited to see your post!  how long have you been ttc?  this is my 3rd cycle trying.  i looked into ovulex right after i didn't get preggos the first month.  i am so impatient sometimes!
I two have been  takeing ovluex i ordered a three month supply i did do some research but did not know about the quai ive been taking it straight through with no breaks i just had a 6 day late cycle and light spotting after that for three days not sure whats going on but thanks for the news i hope i have not ruined my chances of having a baby i guess everything natural is not always safe thanks again
don't worry about ruining your chances of conceiving.  many people take it straight thru and things are fine.  i am just obsessive and because i found a few cases of m/c (which unfortunately are fairly common whether you are taking ovulex or not) i decided to do this one step to maybe decrease my chances.  have you taken an hpt yet?  could your spotting be implantation bleeding or do you think it was a mini af?
I certainly will keep you updated,we have been trying for several years now,i have a 14 year old,obviously a long time ago,i was so naive and thought i would get preggers again no problem,not true,we will try anything.i think we are all impatient.but i have read so many stories of ovulex good ones..
motherhood take a tet you never know.