Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.4k Members

owww

So i spotted for two days like pink and this morning there was a gush of blood. And went to labor and delivery and thy said it was old blood..but from wat? Idk if it was a bloody show but i was jus disappointed cuz they said im only at 1cm dialated and been having cramps like period cramps... btw im 40w 3d :( im jus so disappointed im so over being pregnant and im jus bein a  b to everyone now feelin bad :(
3 Responses
6883059 tn?1395509077
I'm 1cm dilated also but I'm 36w5d. I know I can stay at 1cm until my due date or it can change. How long were you at 1cm ?
They barely checked me. Guess thy wanted to wait till somethin happened. Which is wierd.
6883059 tn?1395509077
My doctor didn't check me either. She does the same thing at every appointment which is annoying bc she doesn't seem to care much. I was in l&d so they checked. My next drs app is on wednesday & I'm pretty sure she's not gonna check but if she does I'm kinda hoping that I'm still at 1cm
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.