Pregnancy Community

pelvic pain

I'm 10+3 and today I woke up with pelvic pain...no major pain, just more like cramp feeling. Since I had never felt like this, idk if to worry or is it normal? if I press down with hand I feel the pain more and i have No discharge. opinions please :)
I'd contact your doctor with your symptoms (they should have an after hours type of line to contact), they should let you know how they feel about the symptoms, and may want you to be seen. I wouldn't put it off, I've been through preterm labor quite early in my pregnancy and try to alert any of the ladies here to be seen to avoid premature birth as best as they can. Good luck, it could be nothing but it always feels good to know for sure!