pelvic pain

It's been about a week but I've been feeling a lot of pain in my right side sort of where my leg connects my hip. It's making it hard to walk, lay down and basically move. I've been told its ligament pain but it doesn't ease so I'm starting to worry
How far along are you? Yes I understand. This is my second little one and I'm doing the same thing. It feels like I have rode a bike really fast and then slammed on brakes and hit the bar in front. It comes and goes now I'm 38 weeks it still hurts. I have heard it's the pelvic seperating and some women have it to seperate to fast and have to much relaxin. Try to keep moving it may hurt but I have been trying to keep moving.
I'm beginning my 38wk I've been told to relax but it doesn't help it makes it worse so I'll try movement. Thank you for the help.

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community