Pregnancy Community

period

i m 23 years, i had intimate time with my bf on 23 october ..he tried to do penetration but he could not ..and  it was my first time...instead he inserted his finger so deeply  which pained a lot and he removed it once i said..it pains ..i got my last period on 18th october and i was supposed to get my period on November 14th or 15th.Then i got period symptoms but i didnt get period.i took home pregnancy test on 24th and it was negative and also i got my period that day itself. 25th was my second day n there was no bleeding all(normally2nd of my periods it bleeds )why is this change so ???what should i do ???though the test was negative and though i ve got my periods i feel my breasts are bit heavy (but there is no change in colour ),and i also i had vommitting (twice)on friday(19th) that is the day before i got period symptoms..and my input of food is increased than normal.on 4th day of my periods there was a slight bleeding and the colur was normal ...i again took hpt test(after 72 hours) it was negative again..what should i do to get normal periods???i had white discharge yesterday...should i take another hpt test???or should i consult the doctor???i m worried???
Though my 2 hpts were negative i ve not got the periods yet i feel my breasts are heavy ,i ve become too emotional ,have increased the input of food..n since from two days i ve morning sickness like vommitting and i fainted yesterday morning ...what should i do??