Pregnancy Community

period

i m 23 years, My bf tried to do penetration but he could not as it was our first time.. he inserted his finger so deeply  which pained a lot and he removed it once i said..it pains .the details r as follows:
                       last normal period:0ct 18th
                       date of sexual activity:23rd oct.
                       expected period date:14th nov
Then i got period symptoms but i didnt get period.
                      first home pregnancy test on 24th nov (negative) and also i got my period that day itself which was like drops but color was normal.
                      on 25th nov i didn't get any bleeding
i feel my breasts are bit heavy (but there is no change in colour ),
                     i had vomiting (twice)on friday(19th) that is the day before i got period symptoms..and my input of food is increased than normal.on 4th day(27th nov) of my periods there was a slight bleeding and the color was normal .
                        2nd  hpt test(25th nov) it was negative again
i had white discharge on december 2nd
Though my 2 hpts were negative i ve not got the periods yet i feel my breasts are heavy ,i ve become too emotional ,have increased the input of food..n since from two days i ve morning sickness like vomiting and i fainted yesterday morning ...what should i do?? i think i've vomited some  6 times.i'm really worried
what should i do?