personal stories?

Okay ladies ftm 37+2 to a sweet baby boy. Sunday I went to the hospital with contractions five minutes apart...found out my cervix was completely soft and I'm 1 centimeter dilated. Doc sent me home to try and get further at home since I'm a ftm and my water hadn't broken. So since turn I've been walking, having sex, doing lunges and squats, pretty much anything I can to try and progress things. Well just now I went to the bathroom and had my mucus plug and bloody show come out completely. I'm just wondering how long it took everyone to go into labor after losing theirs and how far along you were? I know everybody is different but I just want an idea.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I saw my doctor at 36 weeks and had an anatomy scan and the doctor told me I could have him whenever I wanted. Then Sunday when I was in L&D and found out I was dilated she told me to go home and walk and work on dilating more. I wouldn't be trying if she hadn't given me the okay.
Helpful - 0
My water broke around 4 hours later
Helpful - 0
I'm not trying to start an arguement but why are you trying to bring your son at 37weeks.? & my ob said if you b had your bloody show to call labor & delivery hunn. Try going up & down the stair & staying active.
Helpful - 0
I went into labor few hours after losing mine but I was also almost 42 weeks
Helpful - 0
Anyone?
Helpful - 0
Bump
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community