How do I post pics? Im new to this lol..I wanna post a belly pic n see what u ladys think im having.. Team blue or team pink.. :)
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Are you on your phone? If so i don't think you can upload pictures by phone. You could try going to the full site button at the bottom of the page and doing it that way. Idk i never figured it out i just got on the computer lol. But it honestly doesn't matter how your belly looks, I'm having a boy i am carrying low this whole pregnancy. He's dropping now tho. My friend who is only 2 weeks ahead of me is carrying low as well and shes havin a girl.
Helpful - 0
danngg..lol I have a boy thats 3 and im preggers again im 20 Weeks and to me I look low and doc sais shes 70 percent sure its a gurl and with my son I carried low also..so that makes sence..
Helpful - 0
Lol! Well it probably is a girl then. I hope for you that it is, so now you will have both genders. i hope it happens for me like that lol I'm on my first. But yeah there is a lot of things on this app i think need fixed, but oh well what can ya do, still love it lol
Helpful - 0
Lol well congrats to u... :) they are a bundle of joy.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community