pills 7 weeks 3 days

I'm getting worried now I had a scripted of larotabs for my back and I took one to two while pregnant and I didn't know I know some doctor's give them to pregnant woman for pain but I'm worried now
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Bump
Helpful - 0
Bump?
Helpful - 0
So everyone knows the scrip is gone I had one or two left while I was pregnant when I still didn't know
Helpful - 0
You will be fine. I had to take some for kidney stones. As long as it isn't for a long period of time and you weren't taking it in really high doses, your baby should be unaffected.
Helpful - 0
That is according to what my doctor told me, btw. I made sure to ask the risks since I knew I was pregnant, even though I didn't really have a choice in taking them at the time.
Helpful - 0
Sweet thank you I was very worried
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community