Pregnancy Community

plz answer i really need advice

I am 24 weeks with baby number 3 and this one is big. I'm measuring 3 weeks ahead and baby boy is in the 89th percentile. Since 22 weeks I have been in an extreme amount of pain every time I stand up from sitting it feels like my pubic/vaginal bones feel like they are being crushed and I can't walk without crying cuz of the amount of pain I feel. I tried to tell my doctor a couple days ago but she just acted like it wasn't a big deal. Should I call and talk to a different doctor or just figure out how to deal. Idk what to do I have a 3 year old daughter who I take care of 24/7
You should really start practicing kegel excercises to strengthen your pelvic floor.. and fold a pillow in half at night and put it in between your legs that way your hips are aligned the same during your sleep.. that has helped me a bunch hope it works for you