Pregnancy Community

possible m/c?

Since I stopped nursing my son my cycles have been crazy. Its been ranging from 14 days to 35 days. So its been about 6 weeks since my last cycle. On Oct 14 I had some pressure/cramps, and it slowly progressed through the next day. Then Oct 16 I couldn't even get out of bed. I told my hubby the only thing I could relate the pain /pressure to was active labor. The pain slowly ceased. Through this time there seemed to be a fluid like discharge, enough to wear a liner. On Oct 21 I had some brownish discharge then nothing until Monday afternoon when I started cramping heavily and bleeding heavily with some clots as big as a nickel. Going on day 6 of heavy bleeding and cramping which isn't a usual period for me. Been very tired, dizzy, and feel like I'm going through the baby blues all over again. Is it possible that i  have had a m/c and not know it? Should I see my Dr?  How long should I let this heavy bleeding go one before being concerned?
If the bleeding last much longer I would deffanitly go see your doc to find out the cause of the bleeding. Hard to say if it's a m/c without a + preg test or beta test but its possible. Hope you get to feeling better soon