Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

possible m/c?

Since I stopped nursing my son my cycles have been crazy. Its been ranging from 14 days to 35 days. So its been about 6 weeks since my last cycle. On Oct 14 I had some pressure/cramps, and it slowly progressed through the next day. Then Oct 16 I couldn't even get out of bed. I told my hubby the only thing I could relate the pain /pressure to was active labor. The pain slowly ceased. Through this time there seemed to be a fluid like discharge, enough to wear a liner. On Oct 21 I had some brownish discharge then nothing until Monday afternoon when I started cramping heavily and bleeding heavily with some clots as big as a nickel. Going on day 6 of heavy bleeding and cramping which isn't a usual period for me. Been very tired, dizzy, and feel like I'm going through the baby blues all over again. Is it possible that i  have had a m/c and not know it? Should I see my Dr?  How long should I let this heavy bleeding go one before being concerned?
1 Responses
305005 tn?1358728290
If the bleeding last much longer I would deffanitly go see your doc to find out the cause of the bleeding. Hard to say if it's a m/c without a + preg test or beta test but its possible. Hope you get to feeling better soon
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.