prayers for kenzie

My poor niece just had surgery on a hernia(spelling?) on the inside of her leg 8 days ago. Yesterday my sister noticed a big bruise on her lady parts and major swelling had started to form right by the incision. The doctors aren't sure what it is or what caused it, they're thinking its cellulitis but for it to be cellulitis there has to be an abscess which hasn't formed. Prayers that these damn drs can figure out what the issue is and fix it!
Poor baby..sending her prayers
Send her best wishes! I'll keep her in my prayers!
Oh it ***** when doctors can't figure things out :(  sending love hugs and prayers your way.
Thank you ladies. It's so scary, that poor girl has been through so much. :( she's a lil fighter though
Sending prayers for her!!

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community