Pregnancy Community

preg and job interview?

Im 17+4wks, and have a job interview tomorrow afternoon. Do I mention im pregnant AT the interview or once ive procured the job? Its for a full time cashier position, and its not like I want to hide the pregnancy, but I want to know when is the most appropriate time to inform them?  Its also a "first" interview. Any help is sooo appreciated!
Well when I was about as far along as you I waited until she handed me the hire sheets and said oh and I forgot to mention I'm pregnant. Because at that point they can't not hire you because of that. If you mention it before chances are slim you will get it. (I know they say they cant not hire you because of it but they will! Iv had numerous interviews that I didn't get the job due to me expecting)
Congregate im 17w+4 2 and i just got hired at whole food for cashier but law is u don't have to tell them to u 6 mth or if u have any problem like cant stand for long but i didnt tell them because alot of job judge u by that because they kno your only going to work a couple mths and u have to go out to have the baby so they kno they have to find sum one i say waite your not hiding it
I wouldn't tell them. Even though its illegal to not hire you because you're pregnant theyll just say they cant hire you for a different reason. I know it sounds bad to not tell them but unfortunately most employers dont want to hire a pregnant woman. Hope this helps and good luck!
I went to super market yesterday and ask for applications,  cashier told me straight up front they wont hire you because you are pregnant.  I was suprised.
It's totally up to you,  but you're not required to tell them now.  If I were you,  I probably wouldn't mention it.
I think legaly your not obliged to tell then untill 28 weeks as far as I know . . .  but id say get the job first and start and see how you like it give it a month then tell them! :-)