Pregnancy Community

pregnancy

I really wanna get pregnant and am trying on my fertile days but am not regular and how long do you know when you are pregnant?? Answers please I really wanna get pregnat does the age counts  my bf has 30 and am.24
My doctors advice was if you count the first day of your period as day number 1 to wait and have sex on the 12th 14th 16th and 18th day. Does that make sense?  
Am 25 and my fiance is 29 we have ben 2gether for 4 years and ben trying since the begining but nothing. I was starting to just think I couldnt have kids I decided to give it one last shot. I started taking these prenatal vitamins called citra natal and by the next month I was pregnant. Am now 6weeks 4days still early but so excited went to the doctors and they said I have a bicornuate. Uterus thats y I had trouble getting pregnate and the vitamins were just wat I needed. Hope this helps.
U can download apps that will tell u when your ovulating. I used that app and had sex on the days I ovulated and became pregnant the next month
I used a ov test kit but for free watch ur cervical mucus that is the best indicator ur ov when it looks like egg whites my period has always been kinda irregular at best so I couldnt use a calendar
We didn't use protection for 16 months before I finally got pregnant. I am 32 and my fiancée is 34. I didn't understand what was taking so long; my period came every 29 days, I ovulated every 17 days and all our tests came out perfect! I tried all the phone apps, all the myths (evening prime rose, Geritol, Soy Isoflavone, etc.), all the "sexual positions", having sex 2-3 days a week and nothing worked. I don't know how spiritual you are, but I learned sometimes God has a different plan. When we stopped "trying",  two months later I became pregnant. We only had sex twice the month I became pregnant and here I am 14 weeks pregnant! Don't put pressure on yourself, just let nature take it's course!
Start taking prenatal vitamins a month before,  When you get your period Write it down. Use a calculator online and see what days you are fertile.. And when he ejaculates lay down for about 10 mins for all the days you are fertilizing.. i hope that helps. Thats how it worked for us.