Pregnancy Community

pregnancy after iud removal

I had the iud for two years. I'm trying to conceive now ....how long could it take?
Its different for everyone because I had the IUD for two years and it was taken out in mid December and I found out I was pregnant in January. But some women say it takes a while.
i had my first implant in after having my 1st child i had it in for 3 years and then the second put in, my son is now 5 so i had my implant in for 5 years more or less. me and the feller decided we wanted to have a baby and had the implant removed on the 28th feb 2012 and found out i was pregnant on the 6th oct 2012. so it only took roughly around 7/8 months. but everybody is diffrent jusy depends on how your body and diet is :)
Took me 6 months
Depends if it had hormones or not. My sister in law got pregnant her first cycle (with twins).
My sister got pregnant on the iud, so its jus up to your body I guess!

Took me a year