Pregnancy Community

pregnancy or not?

hello ladies, i'm new to this site okay here's my story: my period was due two months ago and it hasn't come yet. my period is always normal except for this one. i don't know why but i have gained some pounds and i always hungry. i tried asking my uncle about this but he doesn't really care. i couldn't tell my mother because i never knew her. i don't know if i'm pregnant or not.so if anyone knows, please please help me.
have you tested?
If you're 2 months late there is a very very good chance that you're Pregnant. Did you suspect anything when you first became late?
Sweetie, I would definitely buy a home pregnancy test and take it if you haven't already. If you need any help or advice, we're here!
I would test first and if it comes back negative, I would go and have some blood work done. If you are pregnant, is this something that you were hoping for or wanting or trying for? Good luck and keep us updated.
Please take a pregnancy test because if you are pregnant you will want to get some type of prenatal care.
oh my lord!! Your two months late and you deff look it!!! I am taking it that the pic thats there is you!! IF it is when was it taken!?? You certainly look it doll..take a test and keep us posted! I hope you get what it is you want hun! Good luck
take a pregnancy test and it will let you know.
i took this pic about two weeks ago.

where can you get a pregnancy test and what is it?
Yeah you do really look pregnant! You can get a home pregnancy test at any drug store like CVS or whatever you have where you live or almost anyother type of store would have them! And if you are you need to go to the health dept. and they will get you all set up with doctor vistis and maybe even medcaid! Good luck hun!
how much do they cost and what do you do after you get the pregnancy test?
they cost about ten dollars and up at the store but most health dept. do them for free. And after you find out then if you are you need to go to the health department to they will test you again and make sure that you are then they will set you up with everything u need and they can answer any of your unanswered questions
they are about 8-20 $$$ and after you test and it says positive there are clinics you can go to or to your OB-GYN if you have one.
also planned parenthood could give you advice on where to go for pre natal care
good luck hun <3
i live near a CVS store, i'll get one. but first how do you use it?
you pee on the stick..and there are instructions right on the box
the ones at cvs they have their own brand which are cheaper.if you dont mind me asking, how old are you and is there anyone (adult) you trust enough to talk to about this whole situation..like a friends mom or a sister?
to the drudstore, it wil take about five minutes or less. i'll will tell you the results when i come back.
ok hun...good luck to you
Ok I will be here waiting! Good luck! I hope it comes out which ever way oyu want it too!
sorry i kept you ladies waiting. i took the pregnancy test, and the stick said positive. omg omg, i just can't believe it.

rlt123: i'm 13 years old and there isn't any adult except my mean uncle who hates me and  doesn't support me. i have a cousin who's 27 who lives in neveda and i live in california. i was thinking of living there.
Well if there is anyone you can talk to about this you should! Having a baby is a big deal, it has its ups and downs I have enjoyed being pregnant! And I can' wait to be a mom! If you don't mind me asking do you know who the father of the baby is and will he be there for you?
i dpn't mind and the father of the baby is my boyfriend. He will be there for me because he was very concered about this. he lives near my cousin and there i could be with him.
well all I can tell you is you need to do whatever you think is best for you and the baby! Good luck!
what will i experince during pregnancy?
oh boy what a lot to take on for you....i strongly strongly suggest moving to be with family who will support you...what about your boyfriends family? His mom maybe can help you out . . . :-)
There are tons of books you can read and your health care provider will let you know exactly what to expect, best of luck with your pregnancy and stay strong <3