A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
397484 tn?1201228870

pregnancy or not?

hello ladies, i'm new to this site okay here's my story: my period was due two months ago and it hasn't come yet. my period is always normal except for this one. i don't know why but i have gained some pounds and i always hungry. i tried asking my uncle about this but he doesn't really care. i couldn't tell my mother because i never knew her. i don't know if i'm pregnant or not.so if anyone knows, please please help me.
23 Responses
305005 tn?1358731890
have you tested?
341551 tn?1266984330
If you're 2 months late there is a very very good chance that you're Pregnant. Did you suspect anything when you first became late?
Sweetie, I would definitely buy a home pregnancy test and take it if you haven't already. If you need any help or advice, we're here!
320773 tn?1202776088
I would test first and if it comes back negative, I would go and have some blood work done. If you are pregnant, is this something that you were hoping for or wanting or trying for? Good luck and keep us updated.
194033 tn?1230787005
Please take a pregnancy test because if you are pregnant you will want to get some type of prenatal care.
376148 tn?1309903177
oh my lord!! Your two months late and you deff look it!!! I am taking it that the pic thats there is you!! IF it is when was it taken!?? You certainly look it doll..take a test and keep us posted! I hope you get what it is you want hun! Good luck
342988 tn?1299785956
take a pregnancy test and it will let you know.
397484 tn?1201228870
i took this pic about two weeks ago.

where can you get a pregnancy test and what is it?
Yeah you do really look pregnant! You can get a home pregnancy test at any drug store like CVS or whatever you have where you live or almost anyother type of store would have them! And if you are you need to go to the health dept. and they will get you all set up with doctor vistis and maybe even medcaid! Good luck hun!
397484 tn?1201228870
how much do they cost and what do you do after you get the pregnancy test?
they cost about ten dollars and up at the store but most health dept. do them for free. And after you find out then if you are you need to go to the health department to they will test you again and make sure that you are then they will set you up with everything u need and they can answer any of your unanswered questions
393299 tn?1216998970
they are about 8-20 $$$ and after you test and it says positive there are clinics you can go to or to your OB-GYN if you have one.
also planned parenthood could give you advice on where to go for pre natal care
good luck hun <3
397484 tn?1201228870
i live near a CVS store, i'll get one. but first how do you use it?
393299 tn?1216998970
you pee on the stick..and there are instructions right on the box
the ones at cvs they have their own brand which are cheaper.if you dont mind me asking, how old are you and is there anyone (adult) you trust enough to talk to about this whole situation..like a friends mom or a sister?
397484 tn?1201228870
to the drudstore, it wil take about five minutes or less. i'll will tell you the results when i come back.
393299 tn?1216998970
ok hun...good luck to you
Ok I will be here waiting! Good luck! I hope it comes out which ever way oyu want it too!
397484 tn?1201228870
sorry i kept you ladies waiting. i took the pregnancy test, and the stick said positive. omg omg, i just can't believe it.

rlt123: i'm 13 years old and there isn't any adult except my mean uncle who hates me and  doesn't support me. i have a cousin who's 27 who lives in neveda and i live in california. i was thinking of living there.
Well if there is anyone you can talk to about this you should! Having a baby is a big deal, it has its ups and downs I have enjoyed being pregnant! And I can' wait to be a mom! If you don't mind me asking do you know who the father of the baby is and will he be there for you?
397484 tn?1201228870
i dpn't mind and the father of the baby is my boyfriend. He will be there for me because he was very concered about this. he lives near my cousin and there i could be with him.
well all I can tell you is you need to do whatever you think is best for you and the baby! Good luck!
397484 tn?1201228870
what will i experince during pregnancy?
393299 tn?1216998970
oh boy what a lot to take on for you....i strongly strongly suggest moving to be with family who will support you...what about your boyfriends family? His mom maybe can help you out . . . :-)
There are tons of books you can read and your health care provider will let you know exactly what to expect, best of luck with your pregnancy and stay strong <3
393299 tn?1216998970
oh boy what a lot to take on for you....i strongly strongly suggest moving to be with family who will support you...what about your boyfriends family? His mom maybe can help you out . . . :-)
There are tons of books you can read and your health care provider will let you know exactly what to expect, best of luck with your pregnancy and stay strong <3
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.