Pregnancy Community

pregnancy risk in precum

Good day, I was wondering what are the risks of pregnancy with precum during ovulation. Cnan precum cause a pregnancy?
You've asked a lot of questions about precum.  I hope you can get into a good sex education course to fully understand how things work.  You've really been answered.  "Precum" does contain sperm as you've been told. But generally a penis has to enter the vagina in order for pregnancy to occur. Any time a penis is going to enter the vagina as in intercourse, there needs to be a condom involved (or someone needs to be on the pill) as otherwise you are risking pregnancy.  But at this point, you should consider your question regarding this fully answered.