Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

pregnancy signs? HELPPPP!

okay so as my other post say my period was january 19-24, had sex on the 1st/2nd, it was unportectd and he came in me, its been 8 days now and startn about 3 days ago i was having sum stomach cramps right above the pubic line, they didnt hurt at all. Felt like a twinge or a little pinch. They are off and on, i also yesterday wke up feeling very nasues, lastd about 5 mins went away then i felt it again last night, i am also a lil constipated n that like never happens to me. Sumone told me to check my cervix so i did and i culd barely feel it its so high up, but what i felt it was super hard and there w as a tiny lil opening but inside that lil opening felt closed  up. I been feeling kinda depressd about a break up n i been very emotional n cryn listening to songs and stuff.  my breaste dnt hurt  but i feel hungry non stop n have to pee alot more often and having sum head aches off n on. Now take it its only been 8 days since estimated ovulation and sex. So could this be pregnancy? if so how far wuld i be?
19 Responses
I NEED ADVICE
I NEED ADVICE
1035252 tn?1427231433
Honey the only way to know is to go buy an HPT and take a test. when is your next period due? you should wait until your next expected period, and if it's late, take a test. That's all we can tell you, sorry!!

good luck
its not due till around the 20th
1035252 tn?1427231433
well then it's way too early to test...the EARLIEST  you could test would be the 19th or 18th... it's highly unlikely that you would be experiencing pregnancy symptoms at this point, but it is possible to ovulate early.
ne more advice ppl, its well needed
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.