Aa
A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members

pregnancy signs or getting crazy...????

Hello! Back again...Well, I think this month me and my dear hubby did everything ''by the book'', trying to conceive...and must say we enjoyed it too!! However, the waiting period will eventually drive me crazy, so I was wondering if I could get some help here... I am currently 2 dpo (please don't judge, I know it is TOO soon) but what I have noticed is that yesterday I had a pounding headache (they usually appear only before AF), my CM has become creamy today, have mild cramps and my boobs feel really heavy and full but not sore any more (even though I am not sure how to define sore...can anyone describe the feeling?and I have a runny nose). I know I am obsessing but could this be related to pregnancy or does it have to do with ovulation (had really bad cramping on ovulation day but not much CM, as far as I can tell)? I know pregnancy symptoms are related to HCG which is not there before implantation, but still something must be happening to our body even before that, right?... Anyway, thanks in advance for any answers and please wish me luck this time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
24 Responses
1288884 tn?1344796105
Every woman knows their body is what I like to think. I know it's hard but give it a couple more wks and monitor ur symptoms.  Have u been taking ur prenatal vitamins? I don't want to discourage u but anything is possible. After I mc and ttc again I had the same symptoms that I had before when I was preg( didn't know I was at the time) but af came. It CSM b kind of tricky. Keep a journal of everything . I wish u all the best
1194973 tn?1385507504
They could be anything. I doubt any of it's related to pregnancy though, only because it is the hCG that causes those, and you wouldnt have any in your body just yet. (As you're already aware of, lol) If I had to guess, I'd say it's from ovulation personally. I do hope though that you'll get your positive this month though. Good luck!!
1288884 tn?1344796105
Sorry but that .. It was kind of tricky for me
Sorry if I sound too ignorant...but what does CSM stand for????
Thank you for your answers, I'll just keep my fingers crossed!!!!
1194973 tn?1385507504
I think instead of CSM they mean to put to put can. It looks like they're on a iPhone and it put that when they mistyped. (Im on one as well and it just did that)
I know how you feel, the constant wondering every month its horrible.  I am on day 26 of my cycle and am getting signs but I have this same thing every single month only difference this month is I was pregnant last mth but lost it.  So am now even worse thinking about if I am or not all day... When I was pregnant last mth my signs were hunger, really vivid dreams (more nightmares), that was probably a wek after ovulation.. I was really moody with my husband I hated him other than that was happy where as usually I get quite down....that was it! good luck
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.