Pregnancy Community

pregnancy symptoms

Okay so I have a few questions about early pregnancy signs. I've noticed yesterday and this morning that the circulation in my legs is horrible, I can't keep my legs crossed for more then five minutes without it falling asleep. Is this an early pregnancy sign?
Also things like headaches every night, back cramps, fatigue, moodiness. I've read that early pregnancy signs are like pms on steroids I was just hoping for some personal stories.
One last question is it possible that if you conceived a week before your period would you still have that one somewhat and miss the next one or would you have missed that one too?
Also been having a white odorless discharge.