Pregnancy Forum

pregnancy test

I am eight days late and have taken three test all negative. I'm never late, have sore breast, lower back pain and crampy feeling
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that PMS symptoms can often mimic pregnancy symptoms.  I would also advise you that pregnancy tests are pretty accurate these days.  I would further recommend that you either get a blood test done, or repeat the urine test in one week if you haven't had your period yet.
Good luck!
Dr B
You could always go to the doctor and ask for a blood test.
I'd say go to the doc and get tested :) but the crampy feeling and stuff could possibly be your period coming. I know sometimes I got sore breasts with my period, like before it came etc. But congrats if you are actually pregnant :))
I took a test being 1 week late and it said negative. A week later it said positive. i found out i was pregnant at week 6 day 5.
Hi!! I did a crystal clear test and it had the faintest blue line...I'm 8dpo and my period is due today but I don't know if its BFP or evaporation line
:(
:(
We're the same... gudluck to us.. :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.