Pregnancy Community

pregnancy test

My bf input his penis in the very front of my vigina just for a minute he says he knows he didnt ejacualte or anything that he didnt feel anything coming out...since then ive been scared cause i guess this counts as sex so it would be unprotexted....my period didnt occur when it had to on december and i got scared so i took a pregnancy test and it came out negative later oby the end of december i gotmy period but last month januay i didnt get my period and now.im wondering if the pregnancy test i took was wrong becaude i took it early...did i do right in takeong that test at that time or did i had to take it later?
If you took it after you were suppose to get your period, then you took it at the right time. But I don't think you are pregnant,  because the his pen*s has to be in you in order to get pregnant
What do you mean by in? Like is it considered like the tip of his penis insideme or like what? Im sorry im just really scared and i did take after i didnt get it the right month but then my period came that same month but the whole period it was brown
The only way to be sure is to take another test, if that one also comes up negative go see your doctor. For future reference you are posting in the wrong forum but there's the answer to your question
I mean..penatration, like have sex. You won't get pregnant if he is just touching the outside of your vagina with his penis. That is it, end of story
A pregnancy test is pretty accurate. Maybe use some form of birth control.
Go to your dr that way you will know for sure. A little advice, if u don't want a child better yet if you aren't  finacially stable(don't have to depend on anyone), have your own place, own car, married, don't have a child. I say this because by the question you seem young. A grown mature woman wouldn't ask this. She would just do whatever she had to to find out.  A man will say anything to get what he want. At the end of the day your life changes no matter what, his doesn't! Even if it's his baby he can leave u when things get tough. So again if YOU aren't ready/stable enough for a child take necessary precautions to prevent having a baby!