Pregnancy Community

pregnancy update

Hey ladies I know it has been a while but the mornging sickness had me feeling terrible I have been in and out of the hospital for the last four months. I am feeling better now just reached 20 weeks today we will find out the sex next week I am so excited. The only complaint I have now is pain, I hurt all the time when I try to sleep and night it is awful but my doctor says everything is okay. She said some people just experience all the little twitches associated with pregnancy. Does anybody else have the little sharp pains on a regular basis.
Yes ma'am, and have been having them since about week 15!  One thing about it you only hopefully have 20 stabbing back pain, full bladder syndrome, toes in your ribs, butt in your side weeks left to go!  That didnt help did it? :)  I'm knocking on week 27 and the count down has begun 13wks left on this journey to dirty diapers, engorged breast, sleepless nights, and uncombed hair.  Motherhood, gotta love it.  I wouldnt trade it for a thing in this world!