Pregnancy Community

pregnancy

Ok so im havin cramping but then it goes away then i have small headaches then they go away not only that i have sum discharge that comes out from time to time can i be pregnant????  I need answer asap :)
Any time you have sex, especially unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy. A woman can easily ovulate a lot sooner or later than expected, even if she carefully tracks her ovulation by the correct means(not a calendar). If you have had sex, you might be pregnant. You can take a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after having sex or after a missed period, as both should give you an accurate result. Take a test at the right timing and use first morning urine, then go from there. Are you trying to get pregnant?
Yes me and my boyfriend been tryin for 3months now if i am in fact pregnant this will be my first child and im kinda hoping i am pregnant. Also my period is due today and it still hasnt come on yet.
You can take a home pregnancy test tomorrow and then go from there. How long have you been with your boyfriend? Hopefully it has been a number of years, as adding a baby into the mix is very stressful and even relationships in which they have been together for a very long time and the baby was planned, don't make it. Many times the father will leave and the woman ends up a single mother. I do hope that won't happen to you. Good luck.
I been with him almost six years now and i believe he will stick around.
But i think i should give my period sometime to show up before i take a pregnancy test.