A
A
A
Close
Pregnancy Community
72.3k Members
1820608 tn?1317232865

pregnancy

Ok so im havin cramping but then it goes away then i have small headaches then they go away not only that i have sum discharge that comes out from time to time can i be pregnant????  I need answer asap :)
4 Responses
Any time you have sex, especially unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy. A woman can easily ovulate a lot sooner or later than expected, even if she carefully tracks her ovulation by the correct means(not a calendar). If you have had sex, you might be pregnant. You can take a home pregnancy test 2 weeks after having sex or after a missed period, as both should give you an accurate result. Take a test at the right timing and use first morning urine, then go from there. Are you trying to get pregnant?
1820608 tn?1317232865
Yes me and my boyfriend been tryin for 3months now if i am in fact pregnant this will be my first child and im kinda hoping i am pregnant. Also my period is due today and it still hasnt come on yet.
You can take a home pregnancy test tomorrow and then go from there. How long have you been with your boyfriend? Hopefully it has been a number of years, as adding a baby into the mix is very stressful and even relationships in which they have been together for a very long time and the baby was planned, don't make it. Many times the father will leave and the woman ends up a single mother. I do hope that won't happen to you. Good luck.
1820608 tn?1317232865
I been with him almost six years now and i believe he will stick around.
But i think i should give my period sometime to show up before i take a pregnancy test.
Have an Answer?
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.