pregnant again

I think I might be preggo again i'm not sure yet it's so stressing ;(
That's pretty close in age, but you wouldn't be the first mommy to have kids back to back. Your aunts probably just worried about how you will handle two young babies but in the end its none of her business really. You'll do what you can as a mother, shell get with the program eventually I'm sure. Good luck hun hope all goes well
Why you stressed hun? What's meant to be will be. Have you taken a test yet?
Lol i'm stressed out cause I told my auntie I might be preggo again she started talking down on me cause my baby is only 3 not that I really care boutwhat she says but some stuff she said got to me that's all
*3months*
Thanks boo I appreciate the feedback!!!
Im 22 i have a 5 yr old a 10 month n am pregnant again (not planned) i still get negitive feed back from everyone esp family but i agree whats ment to be will be and i think you will do just fine :) just stay positive :)
Thank you so much mama thanks for the positive.comments

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community