pregnant or ovulationg again?

Posted this about hour ago had no answers so thought I try once more :)
Ok was not trying get pregnant this month was taking few months off on trying. I Oed on CD 14. Few days ago had cramps like AF was on her way and temps starting to drop. Droped to right about coverline yesterday but I also for some reason had egg whites yesterday. I dont get egg whites that much I thought only came when you are Oing. Then today I woke up my temp shot to 98.22. What could be going on. I am not sick and did not drink last night. Anyone can help thanks. Here my chart.
http://www.fertilitygal.com/BBTChart/any-idea1.htm
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ovulating sorry spelled it wrong at the top :)
Helpful - 0
when are you scheduled to start?
Helpful - 0
tomorrow
Helpful - 0
the only thing I can say is take an hpt.  Hopefully you will get the answer you want.  I know waiting *****.... G'luck to you though.
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to know what reason temp rise again like that and why i have egg whites like two days before period due?
Helpful - 0
I usually get EWCM just before my period aswell as when im ovulating its quite common with a few ladies on here actually as they have said the same. If you dont get the dreaded AF tomorrow then test! Good luck
Helpful - 0
The drop in temp could possibly be an implantation drop????  Some women get it.  I know you are suppose to start tomorrow, but I guess it is always possible that implantation took place late maybe????  Just guessing because I chart also and normally when my temps start to drop AF is on the way.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community