Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

pregnant or ovulationg again?

Posted this about hour ago had no answers so thought I try once more :)
Ok was not trying get pregnant this month was taking few months off on trying. I Oed on CD 14. Few days ago had cramps like AF was on her way and temps starting to drop. Droped to right about coverline yesterday but I also for some reason had egg whites yesterday. I dont get egg whites that much I thought only came when you are Oing. Then today I woke up my temp shot to 98.22. What could be going on. I am not sick and did not drink last night. Anyone can help thanks. Here my chart.
http://www.fertilitygal.com/BBTChart/any-idea1.htm
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Ovulating sorry spelled it wrong at the top :)
Helpful - 0
271399 tn?1242830135
when are you scheduled to start?
Helpful - 0
tomorrow
Helpful - 0
271399 tn?1242830135
the only thing I can say is take an hpt.  Hopefully you will get the answer you want.  I know waiting *****.... G'luck to you though.
Helpful - 0
I just wanted to know what reason temp rise again like that and why i have egg whites like two days before period due?
Helpful - 0
362408 tn?1236441081
I usually get EWCM just before my period aswell as when im ovulating its quite common with a few ladies on here actually as they have said the same. If you dont get the dreaded AF tomorrow then test! Good luck
Helpful - 0
287246 tn?1318570063
The drop in temp could possibly be an implantation drop????  Some women get it.  I know you are suppose to start tomorrow, but I guess it is always possible that implantation took place late maybe????  Just guessing because I chart also and normally when my temps start to drop AF is on the way.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.