Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

prenant ?

so my last period was sep 6 2012 and me and my bf have been trying to concieve and we had sex on sep 22 , 23 , Oct 5 ,6,7,8,12,13, and 14. I took 2 pregnancy test oct 17 and both said possitive , both tests were from the 99 cent store and although ive heard theyre very accurate I still had doubts , am I prego and just in shock ? Or is it possible I got false possitives ?

*Periods are irregular
7 Responses
Id say Congrats Ur Pregnant.... I have heard you can't have false positives because your body has to be producing HCG in order to get a positive:)
Oh and all three of my pregnancies i used the $1 tests
Yay ! :) So it wasnt to soon ? They were real positives ?!
Yeaaah. If say your pregnant. Congrats!! I was in shock to so a soon as my test said positive I went to the doctor because I didn't believe it lol  I used the cheap one too.
I'd*
i took 3 99 cent pregnancy test & they are accuratee eventhough i still went to get checked the next day ,& now im soon to be 18 weeks on wednesday(:
congrats (:
Thanks everyone ! Im veryyy excited to be a mommy !
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.