prenant ?

so my last period was sep 6 2012 and me and my bf have been trying to concieve and we had sex on sep 22 , 23 , Oct 5 ,6,7,8,12,13, and 14. I took 2 pregnancy test oct 17 and both said possitive , both tests were from the 99 cent store and although ive heard theyre very accurate I still had doubts , am I prego and just in shock ? Or is it possible I got false possitives ?

*Periods are irregular
Id say Congrats Ur Pregnant.... I have heard you can't have false positives because your body has to be producing HCG in order to get a positive:)
Oh and all three of my pregnancies i used the $1 tests
Yay ! :) So it wasnt to soon ? They were real positives ?!
Yeaaah. If say your pregnant. Congrats!! I was in shock to so a soon as my test said positive I went to the doctor because I didn't believe it lol  I used the cheap one too.
I'd*
i took 3 99 cent pregnancy test & they are accuratee eventhough i still went to get checked the next day ,& now im soon to be 18 weeks on wednesday(:
congrats (:
Thanks everyone ! Im veryyy excited to be a mommy !

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community