Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

progesterone low

So I'm only 6 weeks went to the dr Yday and had started to have some bleeding just like a period.  They acted like i had a miscarriage told me it wasn't normal to bleed. I've seen a lot of people say they had some bleeding everything was fine. Today she called with blood work said my hcg was higher than she expected but my progesterone was 0.6 which is very low. But i have pcos so i don't know if that has anything to do with it. Has anyone else had this problem I'm worried I'm going to miscarriage
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
6202880 tn?1380332653
This pregnancy I was already on both when I got it checked and it was 50.
In case you're interested, you can get Progessence on Amazon or eBay. It's a Young Living essential oil.
Helpful - 0
6202880 tn?1380332653
First pregnancy was 6 or 7 and it should be around 20. I've had 3 mc (not because of that) and since that I always start using Progessence as soon as I ovulate. If I get my period I quit and if I get pregnant I get onto the prescription right away.
Helpful - 0
What was your level if you don't mind me asking
Helpful - 0
Not yet she is doing blood work again tomorrow she was worried I had a miscarriage until she saw my hcg level. Hopefully I do get put on something and it's all ok
Helpful - 0
6202880 tn?1380332653
Did your Dr put you on progesterone of some kind? That's really low and you need to get on something asap. I have low progesterone and I have to be on a prescription plus an essential oil (Progessence) that boosts it.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.