Pregnancy Community

puppies and babies?

Has anyone else just really wanted to adopt a pup from the pound? 18 weeks and I'm still considering some doggy adoption
I did!
My husband ended up getting me a female shihtsu puppy. She was so adorable & beyond playful but out apartment doesn't have balcony or patio & we couldn't keep her inside because she will pee & poop & stain the carpet & I couldn't be smelling that . I was so soon into my pregnancy too , maybe like 12 weeks.
So I ended up giving her away :|
Its possible as long as you are willing to make sure the dog is trained. A puppy is just like a child if not worse sometimes. I have three dogs and a three year old and I'm 29+5. It is a lot of work to keep up with especially when you are tired and stressed. I personally have no problem with it but lots of others do so take that into account.
We did! He was almost 2 years when we got him, but has lived in the pound his whole life so he acted like a pup still! He learned pretty quick and as soon as he knew he was staying with us and that he was home, he grew up a little bit but still has his moments. We got him when i was 16 weeks. I'm now 24+4! I definitely do not regret getting him whatsoever!! :)
I got a kitten. A little calmer than a puppy. I dont touch her litter box. If you don't get a puppy always look into the kittens
Im not able to get a puppy because of our stupid dachshund, that's why I ended up with a kitten