Pregnancy Community

question???

Okay so I'm still woth the man who's baby I'm carrying.  We are not married. My question is if he signs the birth certificate will he automatically have to start paying child support because regardless if we stay together for ever or not I don't want him to have to pay that
I think that unless u take him yo court he doesn't need to pay for child support
I want him to be on the birth certificate i just don't want him to be forced to pay child support
You should be fine. The only way he will have to pay child support is if you take him to court. I do know that in my state if a woman decides to get welfare they will go after the father for child support whether the mother wants it or not. But you should be fine hun :)
He can sign it without paying child support. The only way he's forced to pay child support is if y'all go to court.
If you are together the state won't do anything now if you get welfare or food stamps they might since you two are not married but I'm not 100% sure about that.
Im pretty sure they don't go after child support unless you file it or apply for food stamps . I know a few ppl who weren't married when they had babies & that didn't happen with their bfs
No, you have to file for child support.
Well I'm currently awaiting food stamps and medicaid to go threw cuz I can't afford the hospital bills and I just got laid off few days ago so I need the help soooo...... idk I guess I'll have to make calls
Thank you ladies for that info :))