Pregnancy Community

reason of virgina dryness irritation

Please help me out,i am facing this problem from lat 25 days and now it have exceded a lot,i cant do my local activity normaly,i think i have UTI infection but when i urinate and is not painful.I have an appointment on 19th but it is troubling me a lot and even i am planning to consive,i m very much tensed for what could be the reason.Please help me out...
u might have a UTI.. i had a UTI not to long a ago it is pain ful at times...umm some of the symtoms are pain urinateing,pain in the stoamch,l and ight head sometimes! do you have any of these besides pain urinateing?
that's what worring me,i dont have any of the symtoms only i am having irrtation,nothing else...

I need your help concerning virginal dryness