Pregnancy Community

round ligament pain this early?

10w 3d into first pregnancy and having sharp pains on both sides pretty low down on my abdomen, but mostly on right side. It was especially intense thismorning after I was gagging from cleaning up dog poop and now it's even in my back on the right side. This ha been progressing for a couple days now and idk what it is. I had my right ovary and tube removed a few years back, could that be affecting the pain on the right? I also seem to be showing slightly and people have even pointed it out but I think it's way too early. Could this be because I'm very small? 5 ft and 110 lbs pre pregnancy? Let me know what you ladies think.
Have you been throwing up a lot lately?
No I haven't thrown up at all, just get really nauseous sometimes and acid reflux.