I just wanna cry im so stressed and hurt right now smh..... Idk what to do.... I feel like giving up sometimes
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I feel the same way=/
Helpful - 0
I'm sorry you feel that way :( don't give up though even though things may be hard right now it will get better and before you know it you will have your little one in your arms
Helpful - 0
Yea i guess
Helpful - 0
I guess its ur first one. ... Im in my second prego now n being that my firat one was a breeze it was super difficult to get used to the nausea and pain and  everything. ... But when i fel like ive had enough i give one look at my precious toddler and i fell like everything in the world pays to be done/go thru to have another cutie pie like that!  They give u a reason to live to get out of bed each day!  I dunno what i wud do wtout my baby! !!!!!!!! Best title in the world is "MOTHER"!!!
Helpful - 0
that's true. I love my baby. and I can do whatever I want with him
Helpful - 0
I love my babies to death ill do time fr mine but its the pain and the stress.at home and wrk i cant deal with
Helpful - 0
Just scream.. I'm totally not eve kidding grab a pillow or turn up music and just scream you will not even believe how much it helps!
Helpful - 0
Ima try it
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community