Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

schedule?

Anyone else notice that their baby moves kind of like he's on a schedule? I'm 21+2 and my little boy moves every 2 hours, religiously. lol I now know when to expect kicks or rolls! It's so exciting!
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes my baby does it starts at 7 every day
Helpful - 0
my baby doesn't start until about 9am, but he kicks every 2 hours until about 3am. I hope it isn't indication of what his sleep schedule will be like lol
Helpful - 0
3224409 tn?1356206827
Baby starts to build pattern and you will know when to expect his movements... This will help you notice any problem earlier such as any change in movements or no movements... I m 28wks n i still dont know what his patterns are he is so unpredictable.. But now he moves most of the time so its kind ok with me...
Helpful - 0
Yes mine starts at 7 every 2 hours but after 8 close to 9 i dont feel it until the nxt morning
Helpful - 0
My Baby Girl is a night owl!! lol
Helpful - 0
My babies kick every morning before i get out of bed and i usually only feel a couple throughout the day till night time and they're having a ball in there all night!
Helpful - 0
haha, I haven't really had the night baby experience so far. I always feel him more during the day.
Helpful - 0
4516107 tn?1356304067
Yes, my daughter did that in my first pregnancy and that was the schedule she followed once she was born too!
Helpful - 0
4067542 tn?1357705022
I'm 18 weeks 3 days and I just told my boyfriend the other day that I'm thinking baby has a pattern. Up and moves around about 9pm for awhile. Then 5:30/6am I feel it till I get up at noon and eat. Then I don't feel baby till night ... Actually I lied, gradually I'm being able to tell more throughout the day! Exciting isn't it?
Helpful - 0
3106038 tn?1346813169
Oh yes, he usually starts moving right after I eat breakfast then is still for a while during the day he just is moving all the time so I can't really keep track but then he stops moving around 2 in the morning and starts up again after breakfast :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.