schedule?

Anyone else notice that their baby moves kind of like he's on a schedule? I'm 21+2 and my little boy moves every 2 hours, religiously. lol I now know when to expect kicks or rolls! It's so exciting!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yes my baby does it starts at 7 every day
Helpful - 0
my baby doesn't start until about 9am, but he kicks every 2 hours until about 3am. I hope it isn't indication of what his sleep schedule will be like lol
Helpful - 0
Baby starts to build pattern and you will know when to expect his movements... This will help you notice any problem earlier such as any change in movements or no movements... I m 28wks n i still dont know what his patterns are he is so unpredictable.. But now he moves most of the time so its kind ok with me...
Helpful - 0
Yes mine starts at 7 every 2 hours but after 8 close to 9 i dont feel it until the nxt morning
Helpful - 0
My Baby Girl is a night owl!! lol
Helpful - 0
My babies kick every morning before i get out of bed and i usually only feel a couple throughout the day till night time and they're having a ball in there all night!
Helpful - 0
haha, I haven't really had the night baby experience so far. I always feel him more during the day.
Helpful - 0
Yes, my daughter did that in my first pregnancy and that was the schedule she followed once she was born too!
Helpful - 0
I'm 18 weeks 3 days and I just told my boyfriend the other day that I'm thinking baby has a pattern. Up and moves around about 9pm for awhile. Then 5:30/6am I feel it till I get up at noon and eat. Then I don't feel baby till night ... Actually I lied, gradually I'm being able to tell more throughout the day! Exciting isn't it?
Helpful - 0
Oh yes, he usually starts moving right after I eat breakfast then is still for a while during the day he just is moving all the time so I can't really keep track but then he stops moving around 2 in the morning and starts up again after breakfast :)
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community