severe lower back aches

Omggg so i worked 10 hrs yesterday.. my lower back snapped or something and now whenever i put my right leg down to walk it puts pressure on my lower back and hurts like hell and i can barely walk on that leg. It was hard for me to sleep last night cause whenever id move id wake up from the pain in my lower back. Tmi but the bone by the crack of my butt is what hurts so much . My bf massged it for 2 minutrs and i immediately started to cry from how much it hurts. Ive tild my dr about yhe bavk aches he says its normal . This doesnt feel normal neither is the pain.  What do i do im hurting so much i cant even get out of bed
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
*sp, not so.
Helpful - 0
Sounds like siatic (so?) nerve pain... I'm with you! It hurts! But look online for home remidies for siatic pain. I bet you'll find something that will help! At least, I hope you do! And, try not to work too hard? Take it easy!
Helpful - 0
I can just be driving or even sitting and mine hurts like crazy. A warm bath or shower works wonders, also laying were my back is straight seems to work. Good luck I would suggest cutting back on the 10 hour shifts though if it keeps up your doctor may put you on bed rest.
Helpful - 0
The don't let you say suks on here?? Lol
Helpful - 0
This is completely normal. I get really back bad pain were I look like a cripple walking. Nothing you can do about it besides take Tylenol or don't work so hard. It ***** but it's apart of being prego :( I'm also carrying more in my back.
Helpful - 0
Maybe try taking a warm bath? If the pain is that bad maybe take some Tylenol or talk to your doctor about any medicine that you can take for the pain
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community